Albert B. Bosse
Associate Professor of Aerospace Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
M.S. & Ph.D. Aerospace Engineering, University of Cincinnati, 1991 & 1993
B.S. Physics, Thomas More College, 1987
Director, Autonomous Systems LaboratoryContact information
Office: 724 Rhodes Hall
Mailing address: 745 Baldwin Hall, P.O. Box 210070, Cincinnati, OH 45221-0070
Phone: (513) 556-3032
Fax: (513) 556-5038
Email: Al dot Bosse at uc dot edu
Tue, Thu 11-12; Wed 9-11 and by appointmentCourses offered 2005-2007
- 05A: 20-AEEM-313: Modeling and Simulation of Physical Systems
- 06W: 20-AEEM-382: Aerospace Vehicle Performance
- 06S: 20-AEEM-462: Integrated Spacecraft Engineering
- 06A: 20-AEEM-515: Spacecraft Design I
- 07W: 20-AEEM-517: Spacecraft Design II
- 07W: 20-AEEM-462: Integrated Spacecraft Engineering
- Advanced Spacecraft Bus Technologies and Payloads
- Spacecraft Autonomous Rendezvous and Docking
- Optimal Spacecraft Orbit and Attitude Control
- Smart Tools and Techniques for Robot-Assisted Surgery
- On-Line System Identification
- Structural Sensing and Control
- Albert B. Bosse, Tae W. Lim and Stuart J. Shelley. "Modal Filters and Neural Networks for Adaptive Vibration Control." Journal of Vibration and Control, Volume 6, pp. 631-648, May 2000.
- E. J. Friebele, C. G. Askins, A. B. Bosse et al. "Optical Fiber Sensors for Spacecraft Applications." Smart Materials and Structures, Volume 8, Number 6, pp. 813-838, December 1999.
- N. Glenn Creamer, George C. Kirby, Ronald E. Weber, Albert B. Bosse, Shalom Fisher and Frederick A. Tasker. "An Integrated GPS/Gyro/Smart Structures Architecture for Attitude Determination and Baseline Metrology." Navigation: Journal of the Institute of Navigation, Vol. 45, No. 4 Winter 1998-1999.
- Frederick Tasker, Albert Bosse and Shalom Fisher. "Real-Time Modal Parameter Estimation Using Subspace Methods: Theory." Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, November 1998.
- Albert Bosse, Frederick Tasker and Shalom Fisher. "Real-Time Modal Parameter Estimation Using Subspace Methods: Applications." Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Volume 12, Number 6, November 1998, pp. 809-823.
- Tae W. Lim, Albert Bosse and Shalom Fisher. "Adaptive Filters for Real-Time System Identification and Control." AIAA Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, Volume 20, Number 1, January-February 1997.
- T. W. Lim, A. Bosse and S. Fisher, "Structural Damage Detection Using Real-Time Modal Parameter Identification Algorithm." AIAA Journal, Volume 34, Number 11, November 1996.
- G.L. Slater, Albert B. Bosse and Q. Zhang. "Robustness of Positive Real Controllers for Large Space Structures." Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, Volume 15, Number 1, January-February 1992.
Course notes available on Blackboard