Prem K. Khosla
Assistant Department Head
Professor of Aerospace Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
PhD, 1965: Punjab University, India
Advisor, Freshman ClassContact information
Office: 745 Baldwin Hall
Mailing address: P.O. Box 210070, Cincinnati, OH 45221-0070
Phone: (513) 556-3551
Fax: (513) 556-5038
Email: Prem dot Khosla at uc dot edu
M - F, 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
and by appointment
- 20 AEEM 100 001 INTRO TO AEROSP ENG, 05A
- 20 EGFD 741 001 VISCOUS LAM FLOW, 05A
- 20 AEEM 110 001 INTRO AIRCRAFT ENG, 06W
- 20 AEEM 313 451 MOD AND SIM PHY SYS, 06U
- 20 AEEM 342 451 FND AERODYNAMICS, 06U
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Supersonic inlets and nozzles
- Numerical methods
- Morgan, Philip, Rubin, S.G. and Khosla, P.K., "Application of the Reduced Navier-Stokes Methodology to Flow Stability of Falkner-Skan Class Flows", ASME Fluids Eng. Div. Summer Meeting, 1996, Vol. 2, #Fed-Vol. 237, pp. 627-638.
- Hamala, P., Khosla, P..K., Morgan, P. and Rubin, S.G., "Streamline Based Grid Adaption for Euler and Navier-Stokes: Direct and Inverse Design Applications", Computers & Fluids, Vol. 26, No. 4, (1997), pp. 339-357)(Also presented at 15th ICNFD).
- Moore, K.T. Naylor, B.A., Walker, B.K., Nayfeh, A. and Khosla, P.K., "A Simple Model for and Object-Oriented Simulation of Interacting Fluid and Structural Dynamics of Feedline Systems with Weakened or Cracked Elements", 1998, Computer Modeling & Simulation in Engineering.
- Orkwis, P.D., Walker, B.K., Jeng, S.M., Khosla, P.K. and Simitses, G.J., "Horizontal and Vertical Integrations of Design: An Approach to Curriculum Revision". Int'l. J. Engineering Education.
- Walker, B.K., Jeng, S.M., Orkwis, P.D., Khosla, P.K. and Simitses, G.J., "Redesigning an Aerospace Engineering Curriculum for Twenty-First Century: Results of a Survey", J. Engineering Education.
- Khosla, P.K, and Rubin, S.G., "A review of strongly coupled algorithms for viscous flow problems," Computers and Fluids, Vol. 30, Sep-Nov 2001, pp. 927-936.
- Editorial Advisory Board for the International Journal of Computers and Fluids